Our office is located on the main level of Old Quebec Street Shoppes at 55 Wyndham Street North (Suite 4A). To request use of our community board room, please complete the form below.
Details on our space
- Seating for 15, max occupancy is 20, approximately 650 square feet of space
- Hours of operation are 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday to Saturday
- Fully wheelchair accessible
- Not for profit rate is $25/hour and includes use of whiteboard, markers and LCD projector, contact us for other rates.
- Bathrooms are available in the mall
- There is no kitchen access, but outside catering is permitted
To book an event, please complete our online booking form.
Rental Terms & Conditions
Our community room may be booked for meetings, education or training seminars, cultural events or community interest activities. All use of our space should be in keeping with the spirit of what is acceptable in a community space and should not interfere with regular operations.
Meeting rooms are not rented for private social functions, trade expos, religious services, direct sales of products or programs that are not suited to our physical office facility and family-oriented atmosphere.
Download a copy of our rental terms and conditions here.
Requests are processed Monday to Friday 9-5pm.
A staff member will contact you within two working days for confirmation.
Note: Your reservation is not official until you receive confirmation from GCF.